Frequently Asked Questions

Which paper forms are required on race day?

Everyone with a MKC Club Licence must provide completed:

Everyone with a KA, AASA, or AKRA licence must provide completed:

Everyone without a licence will need to purchase a day license for $25 and must provide completed:

For the least possible amount of race day paperwork, consider buying the MKC Annual Club Licence.

To hold a Mackay Club Annual licence you must be a member of the club.

If entering multiple classes, the Technical Passport is required for each class. Only 1 waiver form is required per competitor. Please make the effort to use the correct class name on your Technical Passport as it is exactly written in the supp regs.

Payment is accepted on the day so please click the link and let us know if you are coming: